Quesadillas hail from Mexico. In these tasty and portable delights, a tortilla is filled with melted cheese and other ingredients like meat, beans, vegetables, or salsa. Simply fold it in half, grill or pan-fry it until the cheese melts and the tortilla is crispy, and serve your hungry little ones!
How To Serve Turkey Cheese Quesadillas
These turkey cheese quesadillas are great as a snack, appetizer, or main. They are popular with children who tend to love portable, easy-to-eat, and delicious dishes. You can whip them up in no time by folding them in half. Or, simply stack two tortillas on top of each other.
These turkey cheese quesadillas are full of protein from the turkey and the cheese, are filling, and are a great addition to finger food like sliced cucumbers, broccoli florets, pepper slices, and more. Cherry tomatoes are also great, or serve them with a fresh fruit cup!
Turkey Cheese Quesadillas with Veggies
- 2 flour or corn tortillas per child
- Small handful of shredded cheese
- 2 slices sliced turkey
- Veggies of choice: fresh tomato salsa, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, fresh fruit, pepper slices…
- Simply set a tortilla on top of a pan, add the filling, and fold it in half or cover it with another tortilla.
- Cook until golden and crispy.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.